Date: 11/30/18 5:52 pm
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Christmas Bird Count Book - 12/1 children's book event
Thanks to Heidi Stemple for the following announcement.

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA
<barb620...>

*

My name is Heidi E.Y. Stemple and I will be in Acton tomorrow (which is
in your CBC Count Circle) reading my new book called Counting Birds
which is a picture book for kids (and, of course, adults, too) about the
history of the Audubon Christmas Bird Count.
The event is at 11am at the Silver Unicorn Bookstore.

The event itself will include 3 books:  Counting Birds, but also a book
I co-authored with my mother, author Jane Yolen, called Fly With Me that
is 200 pages of bird information for kids (National Geographic), and my
mom's book Crow Not Crow which is about learning to birdwatch. All of
these books make great holiday gifts for young (and old) bird watchers!

https://silverunicornbooks.com/?q=h.calevents

Thank you,
Heidi
Heidi Stemple <heidieys...>