Date: 11/30/18 12:34 pm
From: Karl Schneck <keschneckdds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Zen and the art of bluebird appreciation ... and CBCs
"Likewise there are really no trash birds."
Sorry, but this sure looks like a trash bird to me. I didn't take this
picture, but my first BBMA for the year was on a dumpster at the dump.
[image: dumpster magpie.jpg]
Karl Schneck

"As age comes on, one source of enjoyment after another is closed, but
nature's sources never fail." John Muir