Date: 11/29/18 7:43 pm
From: Dianne & Steve Kinder <000000023c9fba03-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Longspurs & Rough-legged Hawks
Yesterday Larry Lade and I observed a flock of 30+ Lapland Longspurs in the Oxbow Lake area south of St. Joseph, Buchannon Co. All the lakes were completely frozen over, so not much variety of Waterfowl around.
This morning I saw three Rough-legged Hawks near Poosey CA in NW Livingston Co.while out there doing some X-C Skiing. There was a probable fourth RLHA, that was too far away for positive ID, but was perched on the very tip top of a tree like they often do.
Nice morning!

Steve <KinderChillicothedmkinder...>

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/
ABA Birding Code of Ethics