Date: 11/29/18 7:20 pm
From: therese haenni <0000000915e91be8-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Creve Coeur Lake today
Creve Coeur had quite a few birds today along with the Long-tailed duck. a nice mixture of waterfowl including Canvasbacks, Redheads, Scaup, Hooded Mergansers, Ruddy ducks ,Ring-necks, Gadwalls, shovelers, mallards,Goldeneye and Bufflehead. Also seen by Connie Alwood and Tom Caraway were the other 2 Mergansers.
A single male Franklins Gull was present. Also seen by me only was a Orange-crowned Warbler. If you park on the side with soccer fields, then walk to the left when you come to the lake. The bird was near the first opening to the lake in some of the honeysuckle.
We also had a Merlin while walking around at Little Creve Coeur Lake.
Great day to be out!
Dave HaenniDes Peres MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/
ABA Birding Code of Ethics