Date: 11/29/18 5:50 pm
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] Littleton warbler flock, Arapahoe 11/29
Today near noon I was checking an area in the South Park condo development
along West Long Avenue in Littleton, near Long x Mineral. There are many
trees in this development, with pines being quite numerous. So I was
thinking maybe warblers. I was checking along the paths in the development
and found it very quiet. But pishing here and there as I went, an *Audubon's
Yellow-rumped* flew in, followed quickly by more and then there were 5 of
them, and then 7, and then at least 12 Yellow-rumpeds were all around. I
could count them as they flew over between trees. Eleven were Audubon's and
one was Myrtle. Then with them there was a *Palm Warbler*! And after a
little while a *Pine Warbler *flew into a pine near the yellow-rumped
activity, remaining for a minute at most before flying out of view.
And a *Ruby-crowned
Kinglet *was with the flock. I don't recall encountering an actual warbler
*flock* in late fall round these parts.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton CO