Date: 11/29/18 5:50 pm
From: Karl Schneck <keschneckdds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Dharma Center Bluebirds and a request from OBOL members
Not to condone or chastise the photographer in question (because at
this point it is hearsay and I wasn't there), but birding ethics are very
controversial. One birder's ethics can be quite different than another's.
And photographers are a whole different species. And worse yet, some
birders have a set of ethics for everyone but themselves ("I can do it, but
you can't"). Having grown up in the 60s, my recommendation is "Peace and
Love" (forget it and move on). BTW, I am one of those photographers with a
"long camo-covered lens", I love the birds, and I try not to interfere in
their struggles to survive.
Karl Schneck

"As age comes on, one source of enjoyment after another is closed, but
nature's sources never fail." John Muir

Join us on Facebook!