Date: 11/29/18 4:32 pm
From: Linda Gilbert <oregonjunco...>
Subject: [obol] Dharma Center Bluebirds
I was at the bluebird location this morning. After seeing them I decided to walk through the adjacent neighborhood to see what birds might be there and also just out of curiosity. The 2 eastern bluebirds were in a yard at the corner of Boehmer and Fremont, a number of blocks north of their regular location. They took off and flew further north at a pretty good pace. So it looks like they range in more than one direction.
Like Jim Danzenbaker I observed some behavior from photographers that I don't approve of. My message to myself (not directed at anyone else): " If you don't like the human behavior you see at stakeout birds then don't go there. Find your own birds". I usually follow my own advice.
Linda Gilbert
Eugene

Join us on Facebook!