Date: 11/29/18 3:07 pm
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Dharma Center Bluebirds and a request from OBOL members
I'm always mystified why someone with that big a lens has to get so much
closer than the rest of us. The prairie is old driving range, not property
of DRZC. l hope Metro can acquire or lease it. The policy on DRZC property
is "all trails and natural areas" are open to public in daylight. The birds
have been ranging far and wide since at least Monday w/o it seeming to be a
response to human presence. Tuesday they went from the prairie to the
sports field west of 82nd and back about three times in under two hours.
Hopefully they're habituated. Lpn

Join us on Facebook!