Date: 11/29/18 1:43 pm
From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Dharma Center Bluebirds and a request from OBOL members
The photographer as described was extremely selfish to approach a stakeout
so closely. If the birds are harassed they could find s new sight and many
hopeful birders may lose out on a memorable twitch. Unfortunately, this
happens often with overzealous photographers and stakeout bird, especially
the charismatic species like Snowy Owls and of course bluebirds. Sometimes
these folks are birders/twitches and sometimes they are more hobbies
photographers. Either way, shame on them.

David C. Bailey
Seaside Oregon

Join us on Facebook!