Date: 11/29/18 11:11 am
From: Erik Ost <erikost92...>
Subject: Mountain Bluebird at Wah'Kon-Tah Prairie!
Myself and Paige Witek are pretty confident we saw a Mountain Bluebird at
Wah'Kon-Tah Prairie. It was first observed yesterday afternoon (11/28) but
we didn't have a camera and so we re-visited the location today and
re-spotted what looked like the same individual. Attached are photos. The
location of the bird was in the private land that is just west of county
road SW 1151 that goes north-south. Both days It was about halfway up the
road between Highway 82 and the county road SW 900, on the fence line and
fence posts.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/
ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html