Date: 11/29/18 8:30 am
Subject: Re: Northern Saw-whet Owl record
Yes I should have clarified alarm call or whine is the type, best match:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.xeno-2Dcanto.org_391712&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=9MBMAmSy3pmJcRgRsfCP-g5X41N1y2Eb12ySwKYymNQ&s=tYDpZBmz1mqu61TAKKPY3xvXTueJPRiUaTAKOF2dw-c&e=

And written vocalizations are insane, I could have said it was whining for
a cheesburger-cheeseburer or pizza.

--
Brian Bockhahn
<birdranger248...>