Date: 11/29/18 7:51 am
From: Bob Archer <rabican1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Snow Bunting Flock: Yes
Hope this attachment works, I did it in Paint. The marked feathers on this
bird are the scapulars? Right? Also is an id paper. Trying to figure out
pattern on the scaps. The black looks broad for a female McKays at my first
inspection. But note comments on white in tail. Will need to read paper
some more. If anyone has in focus highly cropped pics of the scapulars,
please post. This is one from Diana's page.

http://publications.aba.org/birding_archive_files/v37n6p618.pdf