Date: 11/28/18 7:30 pm
From: Tim <timberwolf69...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Coos mocker 11/28/2018
I saw this Mocker today just before noon on a fence near the scales when I had to weigh after I came back from Bridge. Those tail feathers caught my eye right way.

Tim Gannon
Reedsport

One flew across Hwy 42 on very south end of Myrtle Point early afternoon (just south of weight station and mp 22). Lots of robins and cotoneaster with berries in same area.
Between Myrtle Point and Coquille saw 2 TVs circling in the 60F sun. Will be interesting to see how much further into OR overwintering vultures progress in the next decade.

Happy birding!Tim RCoos Bay

Join us on Facebook!