Date: 11/28/18 2:51 pm
From: Mary Garrard <springazure1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Visiting DRZC(Portland bluebirds)
Thanks Lars for your very informative email. It's actually been a couple of
years since I've been on the DRZC property, so am not up to date with the
changes. I am really happy that the neighbors and public-at-large do use
the land in the way it is intended. And happy that so many birders are able
to appreciate these lovely birds. I will be in Portland myself in a week or
so, and if they stick around I may just go out to see them myself.

Mary

Join us on Facebook!