Date: 11/28/18 2:40 pm
From: Josée Rousseau <josee.rousseau...>
Subject: [obol] OSU presentation - Toxicity of New Guinea Birds
Hi,

I wanted to share with you the opportunity to attend the talk from Dr. Jack
Dumbacher who will be talking about the "*Ecology and Evolution of Toxicity
of New Guinea Birds*" this Friday at the Oregon State University. More
info is available below. A poster is also attached. The talk if free and
open to the public.

Hope to see you there!!

Josée

Josée Rousseau
PhD Candidate, Dept. Forest Ecosystems and Society
Oregon State University, Corvallis OR

<josee.rousseau...>
(541) 286-8617