Date: 11/28/18 11:38 am
Subject: Re: Eastwood Lake, Chapel Hill
Eastwood Lake is private property and some residents will shoo away a stranger (especially one walking around with binoculars around Christmas), so might be worth arranging for your friends to permit whoever covers it to use their yard as one vantage point that day. [...and if others have friends living on the lake willing to assist a birder on count day, might be good to know, since it takes multiple viewing points to fully cover the small lake!]

-- Rob Gluck.... Carrboro, NC......