Date: 11/28/18 11:30 am
From: Sheran <sheran...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Dharma Rain Zen Center E. Bluebird problem
There were people there yesterday who were not birders: walkers & dog walkers for example. We were told that homeless people are also sometime visitors. Having said that, I’m sure birders would be willing to pick up any trash present even if they didn’t put it there in the first place.

Sheran Wright
Bend