Date: 11/28/18 8:17 am
Subject: Action needed in Brevard, NC
Fellow birders
The Hospital Fields is a great local birding spot in Brevard, NC where both
Connecticut and Mourning Warblers were seen this past fall. There are moves
afoot to destroy this great birding area and convert it into an industrial
park.
We are all working hard to prevent this from happening, so I am asking you
to please click on the following Audubon link whereby a letter will be
emailed to all the Transylvania County Commissioners and the Economic
Alliance. All you need to do is enter your contact information and click
'Send My Email'. If you'd like, you can also customize the letter.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__act.audubon.org_onlineactions_HZrYd26YOEuvbDxXxtki8Q2&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=7AIWO5TBz6xfrL2Jid99HEwC4NsLA5tEDpjfufAc1gA&s=sLbkizc4-_k_AjIR9kl0G60lsNo4R6rCIeVlvJ4aDIU&e=

Please do this as soon as possible and forward to anyone else that you
think would be willing to help. Thank you for your support.

If you need more information please contact me or Michael Plauche (he has
been copied on this e-mail)
Thanks again
Simon

PS: Please share this to anyone and everyone please. There is also a link
on my personal Facebook page and the Ventures Birding Tours Facebook page

Simon RB Thompson

Ventures Birding Tours
www.birdventures.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.birdventures.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=7AIWO5TBz6xfrL2Jid99HEwC4NsLA5tEDpjfufAc1gA&s=1OezI_s6smyfhPi__qEmGLzp75Wt1ae1I567R-2aRvs&e=>

Please use the Ventures e-mail (<Venturesbirding...>) to contact the
Ventures office - thanks!

Join us on Facebook!