Date: 11/28/18 6:54 am
Subject: Re: Cuba Dates Corrected
Jan,
Please stop using this listserv for your personal financial gain. We
subscribed to find out about bird sightings and events in NC, not trips to
Cuba.

Rules
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.carolinanature.com_birds_cbirds.html&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=gf0T3gks8fx_JY1qfrafCDL2x4cOfVC6sGYTgQCKX80&s=bvOwp55xv_qt-Jx7Y8mhhWa4WEcj5D_nQRR6iCCCDhk&e=

"1 ) Only post messages with subject matter that relates directly to birds
and birding in the Carolinas. Try to avoid discussing related subjects such
as hunting, cats, politics, and general conservation issues. While these
are important topics, there are many newsgroups and other forums where
these can be discussed. Carolinabirds needs to maintain its focus for it to
remain useful. For clarity, we suggest including the full English name of
each species and avoiding the four-letter banding codes. Particularly rare
species should be reported to the appropriate state Bird Records Committee.

8) In general, do not send advertising to the list. But, for example, if
you've just written a book "Finding Birds in the NC Piedmont" or are
running pelagic trips, you're welcome to make announcements."
--
Dave Williams
Goldsboro, NC

Join us on Facebook!