Date: 11/28/18 5:57 am
From: Corey, Ed <ed.corey...>
Subject: RE: [External] Re: eBird Report - Mayo Lake--High Plains Rd., Dec 3, 2014
Harry,

Just to clarify, does the BRC often vote on eBird records, or do they tend to restrict votes to those submitted via Rare Bird Reports? Seems like a slippery slope, but I welcome any information on this.

Thanks!

Ed Corey
Inventory Biologist, NC Division of Parks and Recreation
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919 841 4037 Office
919 208 7864 Mobile
<Ed.Corey...><mailto:<Ed.Corey...>

12700 Bayleaf Church Road | Raleigh, North Carolina 27614

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.