Date: 11/27/18 11:34 am
From: David Irons <llsdirons...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Message from Zen Center
There is also plenty of room to park on the side streets off Siskiyou to the north of the DRZC property. Shawneen and I parked off the property this morning
and walked the neighborhoods east of there after seeing the bluebirds. We kept our distance from the bluebirds, not getting any closer than about a hundred yards. I didn’t take a camera, as others have gotten plenty of diagnostic photos. So long as they aren’t getting chased around too much this is a site where I would think they will stay for a while.

Dave Irons
Beaverton, OR

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 27, 2018, at 9:46 AM, Bob Archer <rabican1...> wrote:
>
> The basics of what they told me:
>
> They know about bird
> Okay to park in lot for such a worthy endeavor
> Next week might be an issue due to planned activities going on
> They will let us know if we become a pain
>
> So be considerate as we all always are.
>
> Bob Archer

Join us on Facebook!