Date: 11/27/18 9:38 am
From: Bob Archer <rabican1...>
Subject: [obol] Eastern Bluebird thoughts
I was thinking about how these birds got to a small field in NE Portland.
The TX and AZ birds are resident that do not migrate, I see that CA has no
record and one record not accepted, Nevada has no record. So those birds
simply do not move. Eastern Bluebirds are scattered all over western
Montana. Last week the gorge experienced strong east winds. Idaho has one
record from Cassia County (middle of the southern border). Utah has a
few. These birds were blown down the gorge and dumped outside the western
entrance?

Bob Archer

Join us on Facebook!