Date: 11/26/18 9:07 pm
From: peter barnes <pbarnes123...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Eastern Bluebird location?
When I was there, if you walk about 50 yards from the parking lot toward
82nd and look south, the birds were in an isolated 6 foot tall tree with
yellow leaves, and flying from there into the grass on all sides of the
tree. They stayed in the same area for the half hour that I was there.

Peter Barnes,
Gresham

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 8:43 PM Brodie Cass Talbott <brodietlewis...>
wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> If you drive in to the Dharma rain Zen center driveway, there is a small
> public parking lot with a bulletin board that you come to first (
> https://goo.gl/maps/qGkr6bZ8R8R2). From this parking lot there is a paved
> footpath that leads down towards 82nd. Walking that pathway is the best way
> to find the birds (mostly to the South of the walkway), although one group
> today had to walk along 82nd in order to see a different part of the field
> that the birds were in.
>
> Keep in mind that 82nd is generally not known as the best street in town.
> I would recommend against parking near there.
>
> Good luck!
> Brodie
> Portland
>
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018, 20:34 Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
> wrote:
>
>> Just where are the Eastern Bluebirds being seen? The area bounded by
>> Siskiyou St., Russel St., NE 82ne Ave and Freemont is very large.
>>

>> From the eBird pin drops it looks like they’re being seen over quite an
>> area.
>>

>> Paul Sullivan

Join us on Facebook!