Date: 11/26/18 8:41 pm
From: Brian Fitch <fogeggs...>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Another Orchard Oriole
David's post reminded me that I saw a 1st year male Orchard Oriole last
Tuesday, 11/20 at Middle Lake, above the small meadow on the SW side of the
lake. Could be the same bird that Sarah Burton and I found in Sept. molted
into the current plumage, or a new one.

Brian Fitch

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 4:59 PM David Assmann via Groups.Io <david_assmann=
<yahoo.com...> wrote:

> An ORCHARD ORIOLE was on the east side of the Fort Mason Community Garden
> this morning, vocalizing after landing in a Bottlebrush. Also had an Oriole
> at Fort Mason on Saturday, but it was silent and I couldn’t determine
> whether it was a Hooded or an Orchard Oriole. The LINCOLN’S SPARROW and the
> WHITE-THROATED SPARROW were also in the garden this morning.

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>

Join us on Facebook!