Date: 11/26/18 1:35 pm
From: 'Elizabeth Van Dyke' via mbbirds <mbbirds...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Out of Area: Merced National Wildlife Refuge, Leucistic Dunlin and Lesser Sandhill Cranes
Had a fun trip to the Merced National Wildlife Refuge and photographed what appears to be a LEUCISTIC DUNLIN. If anyone wants to see it, along with images of LESSER SANDHILL CRANES, WHITE-FACED IBIS, CINNAMON TEAL, GREEN-WINGED TEAL, NORTHERN SHOVELER and more, go to my flickr web site at https://www.flickr.com/people/birdwoman99/ <https://www.flickr.com/people/birdwoman99/> or go to flickr and type in my name.

Also, click on Page 2 to see LESSER SANDHILL CRANE images posted from previous years and video/audio of the evening fly-in.

Happy birding,

Elizabeth Van Dyke
Santa Cruz