Date: 11/26/18 12:00 pm
From: Bob Reiling <rreiling2...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Barrow's Goldeneye, Hooded Merganser
All,

The first bird that I saw on Shoreline Lake this morning (11/26) was the hybrid male BARROW'S X COMMON GOLDENEYE, sometime later I had great views of an adult male breeding plumaged BARROW'S GOLDENEYE and an adult male breeding plumaged HOODED MERGANSER (crest raised, that seemed to be associating with the Goldeneyes). The only other birds of note were 200-300 REDHEADS forming a long line in the Northwestern portion of Salt Pond A1. The Barrow's Goldeneye was still on the Southern edge of Shoreline Lake when I left there at about 11:10 AM.

Take care,

Bob Reiling