Date: 11/25/18 7:38 pm
From: Nicholas Mrvelj <nickmrvelj...>
Subject: [obol] MEGA RBA - Eastern Bluebirds in Portland
Birders,

Eric Carlson found and photographed A PAIR of EASTERN BLUEBIRDS in Portland
today at the Dharma Rain Zen Center near 82nd Avenue. If accepted by the
OBRC, this will constitute the first record for the state of Oregon. I've
provided a link below to his checklist. Eric was having trouble sharing
this amazing find on OBOL, so I volunteered to help. From Eric:

"Found in large field - used to be a driving range - next to Dharma Rain
Zen Center. Accessible from the parking lot on NE 85th and NE Siskiyou. You
can look for it from the paved path that leads from the zen center to 82nd.

This is the same place where I found Western Bluebird in March, as well as
Say's Phoebe and Eastern Kingbird this year. "

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50211824

See some of you bright and early tomorrow morning? Oregon is hot right now!

Good birding,
-Nick Mrvelj (PDX)

Join us on Facebook!