Date: 11/25/18 6:15 pm
From: Bob Archer <rabican1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Interestingly pale bunting
I was thinking that darkness on wing were on the scapulars that are
covering up the coverts and not wing itself? Looks interesting as a
first-year male or female McKay's. Rising text and plate 27 62d and
62g. Would like to know if more of back or tail were seen. Lots of
interesting birds in Oregon now.

Bob Archer