Date: 11/25/18 11:02 am
From: Robert Snyder <birdphotoginpa...>
Subject: Areas that are not yet covered for the PABE (Bald Eagle State Park) CBC
Hello All,

I have two routes (Route B and Route C) that are not covered for the Dec
30, 2018 Christmas Count.

I've attached the circle map showing the routes, and here's a brief
description of the routes. If anyone is interested in birding these routes
for the PABE circle, please let me know by December 15.

You can contact me at this email address, or my old PSU email (<rhs2...>)
or by cell phone (814-753-2629). If you are interested, I can send more
details to you.

*Route B:* Back Road to Hecla Park in Mingoville, Snydertown, Sand
Mountain Rd to Jacksonville (note Route E covers village of Jacksonville)
and Slaughterhouse Road terminating at Rt 26.

*Route C:* The Lamar Fish Hatchery and vicinity

Thank you,

Bob Snyder
Compiler PABE circle

--
Do the best you can, where you are, with what you have.
Theodore Roosevelt

Join us on Facebook!