Date: 11/24/18 8:33 pm
From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr...>
Subject: [obol] Re: continuing Long-taiiled Duck Jefferson County, Suttle Lake
Yes on the Suttle Lake LONG-TAILED DUCK.

Thank you, Judy! It was a lifer for us.

A curious kayaker happened by at a good time and moved the bird close
enough to for us to get a few diagnostically-adequate photos. Go figure.

https://ebird.org/pnw/view/checklist/S50195790

Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon