Date: 11/23/18 8:14 pm
From: SeEttaM <seettam...>
Subject: [cobirds] Video clips of Cape May Warbler from earlier this week in Pueblo
I got a couple of very nice short video clips that show the Cape May
Warbler that was seen earlier this week in Pueblo City Park as it
vigorously foraged in the needles of a pine tree. And I got a photo
showing the warbler going after some apparent food item that I do not
recognize, maybe insect larva. (maybe Dave Leatherman knows what it is).
I have uploaded these and a few more pics to my Birds and Nature blog.
<https://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/2018/11/video-clips-of-pueblo-co-cape-may.html>

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com