Date: 11/23/18 5:27 pm
From: Karen Idoine <kidoine...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Fox Sparrow, finally...
We had one this morning in Wendell! We just put up our feeder and a flat table, despite bear reports further south.

What a joy to have the birds up from the forest again! (We’re pretty much in an open field, nobody else around, though I’ve planted shrubs and a young shrub corridor coming up from the edge of the woods.)

Karen Idoine
Wendell, MA

> On Nov 23, 2018, at 4:30 PM, Ida Giriunas <ida8...> wrote:
>
> Greetings:
>
> Have been seeing all the posts about Fox Sparrows around and wondered why none were coming to my feeder. One has finally found its way to my yard in Reading. Hoorah!
>
> Ida Giriunas
> Reading, MA
> !

Join us on Facebook!