Date: 11/23/18 9:12 am
From: David Assmann via Groups.Io <david_assmann=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Orioles at Fort Mason yesterday - Orchard and Bullock's
The number of Oriole species at Fort Mason this week has climbed to three - yesterday morning I had a very co-operative BULLOCK'S ORIOLE behind building 36W (south of MacArthur) - https://www.flickr.com/photos/davidasf/45291814734/in/dateposted-public/ and what turned out to be an ORCHARD ORIOLE in the garden when I was looking for the Hooded Oriole - https://www.flickr.com/photos/davidasf/31077095877/in/dateposted-public/ Other highlights at Fort Mason included a WESTERN MEADOWLARK flying south over the garden, a WHITE-THROATED SPARROW and a LINCOLN'S SPARROW in the garden, a RED-BREASTED NUTHATCH at the entrance to the garden, and a WANDERING TATTLER on the abandoned pier.

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>

Join us on Facebook!