Date: 11/22/18 5:30 pm
From: Kevin Ryan <kr1946...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Evening Grosbeaks
Hello AllAfter building a feeder platform especially for Grosbeaks and putting up with grackles and blue jays shoveling feed out of the fedeers to get the sunflower seeds I was rewarded today with a pair of Evening Grosbeaks, and a pair of Purple Finches.  With 18 people for Thanksgiving I couldn't check my feeders much so don't  know if they stayed. Found blue Jay feathers under one of my feeders last week so they thinned out for a couple of days.Nothing like a coop to keep them honest.Kevin Ryan Easton

Join us on Facebook!