Date: 11/22/18 4:06 pm
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Kerr Lake SRA--Satterwhite Point, Nov 22, 2018
Greetings all

Following is the eBird Report for Satterwhite by itself.

You can click on the link at the bottom of the report to open up the eBird Report and then click on the Map and get directions if you are not familiar with the area.

See previous email on how to get there from Nutbush Bridge SRA since the bridge is closed due to flooding.

From my iPhone

May God Bless and Keep You

Jeff Blalock
103 Elizabeth Court