Date: 11/22/18 3:09 pm
From: Matthew Dodder <mdodder...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Winter Birding Classes
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I wanted to remind folks that registration for Winter Birding Classes at Palo Alto Adult School begins a week from tomorrow. To register for Beginning, Intermediate or Advanced birding please visit the Palo Alto Adult School website. You’ll find descriptions of each class and its instructor.

Registration begins Friday, November 30:
https://paadultschool.org/class/birding-nature/

My 8-week advanced class begins January 14 and will focus on winter birds such as Gulls, Waterfowl, Raptors and Sparrows. Field trips will be a combination of half-day, and full-day outings. One special field trip is weekend trip to Gray Lodge, and Sacramento NWRs.

I hope you’ll join me, or one of the other adult school classes, for another exciting winter term!

Happy birding!
Matthew Dodder