Date: 11/22/18 6:20 am
Subject: CBC Count Week
The meaning of "Count Week" is officially detailed at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.audubon.org_christmas-2Dbird-2Dcount-2Dcompiler-2Dresources-2308&d=DwIF-g&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=jI5NExyJrzoPXaQ-tGu-Np69uUgbDMpE2C4v2Bl9imE&s=ji_OtFeqfOvUeNfV6lFvk1x6fMRqtToi1ylHEp-BZsU&e=

Basically it's just a way of feeling better about missing a species on count day, nothing more.

Kent Fiala

On 11/21/2018 9:42 PM, M Howell (via carolinabirds Mailing List) wrote:
> Audubon defines count week.
>
> Audubon determines how count week birds are recorded.
>
> Species identified as " cw" are not included in the final tally for the Christmas Bird Count.
>
> While "cw" birds may not be of interest nationally or worldwide, they are historically significant at more local levels.
>
> The Wayne County, NC Christmas Bird Count will continue to include count week species.
>

> /Powered by Cricket Wireless/

Join us on Facebook!