Date: 11/21/18 5:52 pm
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] Palm Warbler and Black Scoter at S Platte Reservoir, JeffCo
The *Palm Warbler *was the first bird I saw as I arrived at the top of the
berm to view the southwestern bay of South Platte Park Reservoir just
before sunset this evening. It flew up from weeds along the interior
reservoir slope right at the southwest corner, perching atop a line of
fence that runs down the slope into the water. It flew off to the north and
went down somewhere on the berm slope. A female *Black Scoter* was also in
the JeffCo portion, diving often and under water 90% of the time.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO