Date: 11/21/18 4:46 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Coos Birds 11/21/18
Out at N Spit Coos Bay- old Weyco settling pond site (as I know it).
Nothing rare but two new potential birds for me at this site:

A Barn Owl hunting in the open- such pretty birds!

A Red-necked Grebe on the old aeration pond. I have seen all the regular OR
grebes on this pond now.

I think my site total is around 275 at this location now.

I managed to come out between storms so I am overheated with full rain
gear. Out on beach just a few Sanderling. Scoters sitting just offshore as
far as I could see both north and south. A few loons and gulls moving but
not much moving out on ocean.

Almost full moon visible- awesome!

Tim R
Coos Bay