Date: 11/21/18 2:06 pm
From: Tom Fuller <Tom.Fuller...>
Subject: LT Duck still at Riverlands
Hi all,

Saw the LTDU in Teal Pond close to the boat ramp. Searched the fields for Longspurs, Larks, etc. Found only Starlings. Close to the dam, Al Smith aimed me at 11 Tundra Swans in a tight group! That's as many as I've ever seen in one place. A flock (100+?) of Greater White-fronted Geese flew over us. Three landed briefly. Mallards, Buffleheads, Common Goldeneye, Hooded Mergs, Cormorants, Herring and YB Gulls, etc.

Beautiful day to be outside! One more cause to give thanks!
Tom

Dr. Thomas H. Fuller
Harry and Margaret Heimer Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science
Chair, Computer Science Department
Principia College, Elsah, Jersey County, IL 62028, 618-374-5279

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!