Date: 11/20/18 10:18 pm
From: SeEttaM <seettam...>
Subject: [cobirds] CAPE MAY WARBLER still in Pueblo City Park
I ran into 2 birders from the San Luis Valley who reported that they saw
the CAPE MAY WARBLER near the admin building in Pueblo City Park this
afternoon. While I did not see it today I (and Brandon Percival) watched
and photographed it yesterday afternoon for a full hour. I was surprised
how colorful it was and delighted that it stayed in one pine tree and in
the lower branches! I have a number of very good photos of it in a variety
of positions showing all of it's plumage. I have uploaded the batch of
pics to my Birds and Nature blog
<https://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/2018/11/a-cape-may-warbler-in-pueblo-co-big.html>
.

SeEtta Moss