Date: 11/20/18 10:13 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Pueblo City Park 11/20
After I posted this update, there were three Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers at
Pueblo City Park this morning, two on one tree. I stuck around City Park
for a while this morning, making sure everyone who came got to see the Cape
May Warbler, including a birder who drove up from New Mexico. I think
since Saturday, maybe 50 people have been able to it. I wonder how long it
will hang around. Still surprised the Pine Warbler seemed to be an one
morning wonder (last Thursday). The Pueblo Reservoir Palm Warbler maybe
gone now (missed by everyone the last two days). The only other Pueblo
Reservoir highlights today, were Great Black-backed, Lesser Black-backed,
and Iceland (Gull), which all should be around all winter. Common Loons,
Bonaparte's Gulls, American White Pelicans were present today as well. Two
Say's Phoebes around on this nice day, one in City Park and one at South
Shore Marina.

Happy Thankgiving all and Good birding,

Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West, CO