Date: 11/20/18 6:01 pm
From: Brad Dinerman <bdinerman...>
Subject: RE: [MASSBIRD] Blue Hills Black Vulture
I posted photos of the black vultures sitting on the museum's roof. They're very photogenic and tolerant of people. The photos were taken two weeks ago, so you'll see the fall foliage which has since faded. The vultures still take to the roof, however, as well as to the trees with the turkey vultures.

The photos are on my website at http://www.thefieldbrookreserve.com/Birds/Vultures.asp if anyone wants to see them.

-Brad Dinerman