Date: 11/20/18 5:26 pm
Subject: Re: Litchfield-Pawleys Christmas Count 12/27
Hi Chris, I will be in Murrells Inlet for the count and would like to participate. I will have a state park pass. You've put me with Steve and Barbara Thomas at HBSP before. I'd be happy to go with them again or with any of your other routes. You are welcome to put me wherever you need me most.

Mae Howell
919-580-8330<tel:919-580-8330>
hareboro@ hotmail.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__hotmail.com&d=DwIF-g&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=DlfTz3SbVRK1_GHGo6xMHIVoIlJwobtnoZgXYV_J8ww&s=0xGmUzSyneT0qwgdW55Z2c_BkaVyk1svF-edZ8q3dPI&e=>
Goldsboro, NC

Powered by Cricket Wireless