Date: 11/20/18 5:16 pm
Subject: Wayne County NC CBC Dec 15
The Wayne County, NC Christmas Bird Count will be held on Saturday, December 15, 2018. Count day will begin at 12:01 am and run through 11:59 pm. Also, we'd appreciate it if you keep track of any count week birds in the count circle. Count week is December 12 - 18. For the CBC, you do not need to count numbers on any day except for December 15.

If you don't already know, here are examples of how they are recorded:

(count week) On Dec 12, you see 1 Bald Eagle, 1 Northern Harrier, and 1 Osprey.

(count day) On Dec 15, you see 3 Bald Eagles, 2 Northern Harriers, and 0 Osprey.

(count week) On Dec 17, you see 2 Bald Eagles, 3 Northern Harriers, and 1 Osprey.

The official record will show: Bald Eagle - 3, Northern Harrier - 2, Osprey - cw

We welcome new participants. If you are interested, please contact me. We are still growing our CBC and can always use more eyes and ears.

Mae Howell
hareboro@ hotmail.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__hotmail.com&d=DwIGaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=7pdrMI5Zy_1aTfhvUmB0iEuZfGgcGaUye00YsCGtDFU&s=qPMJlEtWymYOdBGpejq2gFvliO8QBJk7jZf8_TEILuE&e=>
919-580-8330<tel:919-580-8330>
Goldsboro, NC