Date: 11/20/18 3:17 pm
From: Beverly Hallberg <mapsout...>
Subject: [obol] Yellow-billed Loon pictures - Nehalem River estuary, Tillamook
Hi all,

I've uploaded a few of many pictures of this loon with the pale yellow bill
to my Flickr account with links below.

Again, it was seen at the end of the small rock jetty from the parking lot
of Kelly's Brighton Marina on Hwy. 101 - very near to the rocks. Barely
50-75 feet away from me! As soon as I saw it I knew it was different from
a Common Loon. I was able to see a breeding YB Loon in Nome this summer so
this is my second this year!!

Big storms are coming tomorrow and the next few days, so I don't know how
long it will stick around or where it might relocate to within the
river/bay or elsewhere.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/threezees/3ur1o3
https://www.flickr.com/gp/threezees/1408S2
https://www.flickr.com/gp/threezees/7Y5492