Date: 11/20/18 2:58 pm
From: Chris Hobbs <chobbs.f1...>
Subject: Re: Evening Grosbeaks on the move
Eastern Missouri used to have Evening Grosbeaks fairly regularly - most
often as northbound migrants in the early spring. Western MO and Eastern
KS rarely have them. Most all the birds I've encountered in Kansas were in
the West, so as Chuck alluded, the Rockies make sense as the source of KS
birds.

Chris Hobbs
Lenexa
<chobbs.f1...>