Date: 11/20/18 10:46 am
From: <tom...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Dave Irons' new book

As someone who has only recently gotten serious about birding, I'd like to
thank Dave (and Greg Gillson) for the many online bird-ID resources they
have created. Very valuable insights above-and-beyond the best of bird
books!

Empids this spring, Horned v Eared Grebes recently, Hutton's v Ruby-crowned
just yesterday, and another round of Gulls pending.

Thanks,

--tg

From: <obol-bounce...> <mailto:<obol-bounce...>
<obol-bounce...> <mailto:<obol-bounce...> > on behalf of
Margie Paris <dmarc-noreply...>