Date: 11/20/18 5:44 am
From: Johnathon Benson <jbenson...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Snow Goose- Weston High School
Hello birders,

I was dropping off my spouse at work and on the way home noticed a very large white goose cavorting with a flock of Canada Geese. I donít have any optics in the car handy (the one time!), but Iím fairly certain given the size that it is a snow goose. The goose can currently be seen one one of the Weston high school athletic fields closest to route 30. I had to park in the main lot and traipse through the tennis courts to get close enough to get a decent look. Hopefully it will stick around for someone else to get a better look at it.

Good birding,

Johnathon Benson

Join us on Facebook!