Date: 11/19/18 5:15 pm
From: Mike Azevedo via Groups.Io <geochelone=<aol.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] San Jose Christmas Bird Count
Hi all,

I know that the word is out that counts all over the bay area are in need of good birding eyes this year. The San Jose count will take place on

Sunday December 16

this year. Unfortunately, some of our sectors are seeing retiring leaders and birders who just have somewhere else to be this year. We wish them all the best and thank everyone who has participated over the years but we will need to recruit some help. If you are free that day, we have need in some of our biggest producing areas, bird-wise. Alviso, Calaveras and others could really use your help.

If you are able to respond, please let me know.

Thanks so much!

Mike Azevedo